Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Turtle is ONE


Ok, so it has been six months since I started this blog and posted my last blog so i guess it is time to start back up again and just cross my fingers that I will find the time to keep up with my posts!

I suppose its only appropriate to start with my little Turtle turning ONE! Six months ago I posted how Maddie was just turning six months and how I felt sad and how in denial I was as to how fast she was growing. Well now my little turtle is ONE and I cant believe my eyes! She is the brightest, funniest, and adventurous little One year old I know! Words cant describe how blessed and in love I am with this little girl! She is walking everywhere and anywhere (sometimes in circles..haha)She loves singing and holding conversations on end! The dance moves she has should be patent! haha! I am past her turning one and going from baby to Toddler (I still think baby) being sad and now looking forward to watching her grow! I treasure everyday and every moment a little more now that I know they truly go by so fast! I am so excited to start my blog back up and fill you all in on our journey and adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment