Monday, August 23, 2010

Some Reasons Why I Love My Family...



In no particular order here are just SOME of the reasons I love the family God has blessed me with! God is Good!

1. Family Dedication Days
-Friday was Luke's ONLY day off this week so we dedicated it towards the three of us spending continuous time together! :) The festivities began with Luke's Famous Breakfast! Chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, eggs, smoothie, and Some yummy coffee! We then started the Day with the Garden Party Putnum City School's OPAT had for all the babies and their families (My Mother-In-Law works there.) Maddie decorated a planting pot with her cute lil hand prints as well has planted her very own flower! We also read books, played in the sand, Maddie watered plants, and we spent some time with our good friends Michael, Krystal, and Rayleigh Cain. We then made it home just in time for some lunch and a good family nap! After napped we went to the dollar movie at North Park Mall where we all shared a large popcorn and drink! The movie Shrek 3 was super cute and Maddie loved it! We dappled in a little shopping and then headed home for more good ole quality time!

2.Constant Smiles
-Thanks to the adorable cheeks God gave my two favorite people I get to see their big ole smiles and hear their contagious laughs on an hourly basis! :)

3.Family Dance Offs
-Their is nothing like starting your day with some good music playing in the kitchen while the bacon is cracking! The moves Luke and Maddie have are OUTRAGEOUS! hahaha! Luke and I love ganging up on Maddie and getting to listen to sweet laugh. Needless to say my husband knows how to shake his tush, Maddie is learning good moves at a younge age, and momma still has her groove! :)

4.You scream, I scream, we All three scream for ice cream!
-Trips to Braums is the best way us Reimers know how to keep it cool when it is 102 degrees out! Luke indulges in a reeses mix while my lil turtle and I enjoy a frozen yogurt twist!

5.Good morning! Good morning to You!
-For those of you who dont know Luke and I since day one decided that we are going to practice attachment parenting! So we have been so lucky to wake up to our lil turtle's happy and refreshed face for almost 13 months now! Every morning we wake up and sing "Good morning...Good morning...Good morning to YOU!!" and "Good morning to You...Good morning to You....May God Bless Your dayyyyy....Good morning to you!" Cheesy yes I know but thats ME! Now that Maddie is older she loves to share her cuddle time between Luke and I as well as wrestle with Luke in the mornings! Our big bed is so much fun in the mornings! :)

This list is too be continued....Time for me to hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment