Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Maddie's LuLu is back!


So for the summer my cousin Chelsea (Maddie's Lu Lu) moved back to Idabel! Now she is back and we couldn't be happier! She got her first apartment over by my old apartments near Lake Hefner. It is cute to boot! My grandmother, Chelsea, Maddie, and I went to the Rink (an antique mall) and she got the CUTEST furniture! Maddie ended up with an adorable pink headboard for her soon to be big girl room thanks to my amazing grandmother! Chelsea had her first dinner at her apartment serving us cabbage rolls, potatoes, and salad with homemade salad dressing! YUMMMMM!!!! After a weekend of moving and a handful of girls with Big opinions of their own deciding what should go where I think her big girl move was a success!

All in all I am proud of my little cousin! She has made me so proud of her with all her ambition and goals! When the going gets tough she holds her head high! Oh and we both missed her so much over the summer we have decided now that she is back we will definitely have to plan on making up for lost time! Love you Lu Lu!

No comments:

Post a Comment