Sunday, January 17, 2010

My First BLOG


This is my first Blog and I hope it is a good one...

So this past Thurs (Jan. 14th) Maddie turned 6months (by weeks)! I refuse to count it! All this time I have been keeping up with her weeks and all the other moms cant believe that I have been keeping track all this time and now I have decided to stop because if I stick to the months then technically Maddie wont turn 6 months until Jan. 30th! That gives me two more weeks of my baby being a little bit more of a baby! Time has flown by so fast! It brings tears to my eyes when I think back when my husband and I brought her home and all we did was cuddle! I miss those days! Now she is getting into everything! She is sitting up all by herself, putting EVERYTHING in her mouth, scooting and her little mind is just so curious! I maybe sad that my baby is growing up but I am excited to see her grow into a beautiful, smart,adventurous, and independent woman!

God has Blessed my beautiful lil Family! If it were not for him I wouldnt have the happiness my heart holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment