Sunday, January 30, 2011

My 18 month Old





My baby is 18 months today....18 MONTHS! Thats a year and a half! It seems like yesterday Luke and I were just saying our first I love you's to our little turtle! She has changed and grown in so many ways! She is doing so much...more than I would have ever expected an 18 month old to do but then again I am her mother and even the littlest things amaze me and make me proud!

Maddie acts like such a big kid! She can bath herself, clean up all her toys , she feeds and cleans her Bubba Dog, picks out her own things whether it be clothes to what paper she wants to use to make for her potty chart. She is doing more than I can even count these days. I remember when she held her head up for the first time with no
struggle or strain, first tooth, crawled, learned how to blow kisses, walk and so on. Now there is so much she is learning and doing I cant keep up! I feel like I haven't gotten the chance to sit back and let it all sink in before something new happens! So needless to say I am constantly in AW with my 18 month old and am always proud of every thing she learns and accomplishes!

Dear Turtle,

Here are some of the endless things I love about you:
*Family movie nights with you in the middle hogging all the popcorn
*Your Veggie Tale Dance
*Our vacuum races
*How you cant give me just ONE kiss
*How you love to stay cuddled in bed in the mornings because like me it takes you a while to wake up and get your day started
*How we usually have to "CHEERS" our food not just because it is fun for you but so you will eat the last little bit left on your plate.
*How you are the best little mommy to all of your baby dolls
*How you love and cuddle with you big Bubba, as well as, take care of all his needs
*Coloring, painting, or anything artistic with you! Your creativity is adorable!
*Your belly laugh
*How you share everything
*How you have taken a liking into cosmetology and practice all your up dos on me
*How when ever I ask you a question I always get a honest question
* Your OSU song and dance
* Dancing with you
*Doing yoga with you everyday...your chi is uplifting
*How you have learned to poop in the potty and if Mommy or Daddy arent there to help you on the potty you are happy and proud enough to drop it in the potty yourself and tell yourself YAY!
*How you randomly in the middle of the night roll over to my side of the bed and wrap yourself in my arms!

The list could go on and on! The more I right the more I love! I love you Turtle and you are the light of my life! You have made me a better and more inspired person! "I Love you through and through. Yesterday, today, and tomorrow too"

No comments:

Post a Comment